Thursday, June 28, 2012

This is what summer should look like...

Absolutely gorgeous day. Not too hot, not too cool. Nowhere we have to be. Hanging out in the backyard with our homemade slip n slide. It is definitely not perfect...I have revisions in mind for next time. But sooo fun- for all 3 of them and for me to watch :)

Who says slip n slides aren't for 9 month olds? He was LOVING it!!! (and I swear he kept face planting on purpose, like he was really trying to 'slide'!)


Every time I pulled Cormac away, he crawled right back.....Aidric and Jules became proficient in running around him. 











a


Aidric is currently obsessed with headstands and handstands! He's surprisingly good at both too!




2 comments:

B+J said...

Oh to be a kid again--back when summers were for fun (and hanging out at the pool). Cormac look like one of the gang--no problem keeping up with the big kids. Oliver had his first sharing experience this weekend--he is going to need some practice:-)

Gretchen said...

Homemade slip-and-slide?? Seriously?? If I didn't love you so much I'd definitely hate you. ;) Looks like a perfect summer day!