Thursday, July 24, 2008

We need a new blog name!

I am so uncreative- when I named this blog, it was not something I gave more than 10 seconds of thought to. Aidric was already taken, so I went with aidricz. I was much more concerned with getting our NICU updates out there than what I called it!

But, now that I am doing pregnancy updates and soon there will be another munchkin to update on, we need a new name.

If you have ANY ideas, let me know!!

Speaking of new blogs, I have added a new link- my cousin Janelle has started a blog now that her second baby is due to arrive very soon. Check out the link, b/c she updated yesterday with some very exciting news!!

As for us, I have been slacking - mainly due to being overwhelmed with new information from my doctor. After having a lot of contractions, I called my doctor and she had me come in. I don't know if I can describe this exactly right, but the GOOD news is that the part of my cervix that is closest to the baby is still nice and closed. The not so good news is that the other side has already started to open. A "normal" cervix is 4cm and mine was measured to be 3 last week. So, we don't have as much to work with and having any changes in it is not a good thing. She threatened bed rest, but said she wouldn't do it full-time quite yet as long as I promised to take a few days off and then be very very careful.

I can't tell you how hard it is to do that, but we are trying. Chris has taken over so much with Aidric. I am not supposed to go up and down the stairs all day, so that means Chris bringing him up and down for naps, etc. It's going to be a long 20 weeks!! (or as close to 20 more as we can get!)

Please pray for us that I have NO progress at my weekly check-in next week. That would be a great sign. Things will change week by week, but we will be thankful for each week that I get through without progress.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks for the link to your "diaper" bag. I'm head over heals in love with it!! Of course, it's completely sold out every where. Go figure. I did find one on ebay - would mind taking a look and making sure it looks the way it is supposed to?

My email is meghan.koka@gmail.com

Thanks!