Wednesday, July 16, 2008

IT'S A ..........

Holy cow, it's a ..... GIRL!!!!!!

I am so shocked!! At my 13 week ultrasound the technician "guessed" it was a boy, and there appeared to be a pretty prominent boy part in there!! Well, I guess not! Today, the tech said that not only is there no penis, there is VERY CLEAR girl anatomy. So, there you have it! A little girl!!

She looks perfect and healthy and is measuring just a tiny bit behind my due date, which isn't a problem. Based on her measurements, she is about 11 oz now.

4 comments:

Richard and Sarah said...

Gracie can't wait to share all of her pink belongings! Love you guys...and girls.

Katie said...

That's Great! Keep on Growin' Strong, Little Girl!

Kate said...

So so so excited for you!!! And....you look so great in your preg. pics!!! Have fun shopping! :)

Meg said...

Aww, congrats on your girl! Now you'll have one of each. :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'd love to see your bag!