Wednesday, July 30, 2008

much overdue pics!

Two posts in a row with no pictures, but we're back on track now. This is a random assortment. A week or two ago, I was carrying Aidric through the kitchen when he adamantly pointed at something on the counter and insisted I go towards it. Turned out he wanted the peach, so I handed it to him to see what he would do. He had only ever eaten peaches cut up before. He immediately brought it up to his mouth and took a big bite. I had to pry it out of his hands to wash it and then put him in his high chair to let him have at it.


I LOVE how he says "bubbles". It sounds more like "BUB- BOH". He asks for bub-boh every time we go outside and at random other times, such as diaper changes and in the bath.


A few weeks ago, we bought this carrier. Over the weekend, Chris mowed the lawn with Aidric in it and Aidric had a great time. I went out on the porch to see how he was doing, and he just looked up at me, grinning and waving away!

1 comment:

Gramcracker said...

Chris used to ride around ALL the time in a carrier almost like this one...like father, like son!