Some of my bloggin' friends have started a Top Ten list once a month. It's a great way to document the little things we never want to forget. So, here is my first Top Ten-
1. the way you say "moo moo" when we ask you what a cow says
2. how you immediately put your thumb in your mouth the minute you see a soft/cuddle blanket
3. how you hold my cell phone up to the side of your head, behind your ear and say (in a higher pitched voice than you normally use) "hi-ee"
4. the way you smell after your bath in your clean jammies
5. how you adamantly point to whatever you want- you kind of nod your head at it too and then look at one us waiting for us to deliver said item
6. that you are not a picky eater - AT ALL- you never make us worry that you are not getting enough food and you will eat almost ANYTHING
7. when you get a case of the giggles- and you laugh and laugh at whatever it is we're doing no matter how many times we repeat it
8. when you wake up in the morning or from a nap and find the book that I snuck in there after you had fallen asleep. you lay there on your back, with the book up over your head, flipping through the pages. then, when you are done, you stand up and throw the book on the floor.
9. the way you "bark" when you see a dog. but it sounds more like, "ooh, ooh" with the occasional "oof oof" in there
10. that when i go to get you out of your crib, you are always standing in the same place and the minute you see me, you reach down, get your blankie and hand it to me. i have NO IDEA what you want me to do with it, but i always thank you before putting it back in your crib and getting you out.
I think it's almost impossible to do just 10- b/c if you say 10, you inevitably end up with another one after you think you've finished. So, here's 11.....
11. the way you smack/blot your lips together the minute you see my chapstick. you act like you are putting it on too and then you look around and smile so big while you are doing it!