Thursday, August 9, 2012

Grandma Sytsma

Oh, I'm so behind in blogging, but I do have goals to catch up. So, here we are back in July. My mom came for a whole week and we were BUSY. I can't believe these are the only pics I have from her time here. These first ones are from Knott's Berry Farm. I can't believe this is the first time we've gone and it's only 30 minutes away. I'm going to go ahead and say it...we liked it better than Disney Land! More rides for kids in the preschool age range, way shorter lines, and waaaaay cheaper! We'll definitely be going back. 






 While Aidric and I rode a true roller coaster, my mom and Juliet watched a show. When they asked for volunteers, Juliet was chosen by Lucy and got to sit on stage for the rest of the show!


And the only other pictures I have....one morning we snapped a few shots of my mom with all 3 kids. 






No comments: