Monday, March 10, 2008

I love my husband

A post about what a great dad and husband Chris is is long overdue! His birthday was this week, but that's not what prompted me to start this. It's the fact that he is upstairs giving AJ a bath right now and all I can hear are AJ's giggles and Chris's quacks. (as in a duck- for some reason quacking is HILARIOUS to AJ) Wait....now, they are yelling "Baby" at each other. I'm not sure who is having more fun =)

Here is a video of the two of them dancing from a few days ago....




Chris telling Aidric a very important secret:


And a few oldies but goodies:





They have so much fun together and Aidric is so lucky to have such a great dad. Chris does bath most nights and gets up with him on weekends while I am lucky enough to sleep in! I usually come downstairs to find them eating breakfast, playing "bulldozer", listening to music or just hanging out with some of Aidric's toys. I love seeing my boys enjoying each other so much!

3 comments:

Richard and Sarah said...

you made me cry

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Chris, How come Sarah doesn't have a blog, You should send some of these pictures to Ann. I am sure she would enjoy them. Staci and Aidric are having a great time together. The blog is a great idea keep posting to it.

Staci said...

Hi- not sure who left the last comment b/c it is "anonymous" but Sarah just started a blog for Grace! You can click on the link at the top left of this blog that says, "Cousin Grace gets a blog" to get to it!