Sunday, March 2, 2008

I did it!

I know, it's "Aidric's" blog, but I don't think he'll mind sharing it for the day. I ran a 10K yesterday in San Antonio! I ran with Hannah, Gretchen's sister, who is living in Austin now too. Our goal was to do it in under 60 minutes and we made it! My official time was 59 minutes 36 seconds. (9:34 minute miles)

Chris and Aidric came to cheer us along. It was so fun to see them around the 4.5 mile mark!

Here is Aidric waiting for us to come by.


Hannah is in the pink shirt- I'm in the white.


Every time we turned a corner, I swear there was another hill!


After the race, we went to the Alamo and for lunch on the River Walk.




He was so tired but refused to nap until he finally just couldn't take it anymore!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm so impressed! I can barely run down the street. :)

Jenny said...

Great job!!!