Thursday, March 6, 2008

Four teeth in Four days!!




After 9 months of waiting for that first little tooth to pop out, they decided to come in full force!! The first one was his bottom center/right on Monday. Then, yesterday morning, I was so proud and telling the babysitter. She took a look and said, "oh, I see it" while looking at the top. I told her it was on the bottom and she said, "But, there's one on the top too!"

Then, this morning, while Aidric was laughing on the changing table, I saw ANOTHER one on top. He wouldn't let me get a good look at the bottom, but I didn't think there was anything new. So, we went to the dr. for his 9 month check-up and while she was using the depressor to look at his throat, sure enough- another tooth on bottom!!!

The nine month stats are:

19 lbs. 3 oz. - 25%
29 in. - 75%
45 cm (head)- 50%

PS.....This picture taking with the sign business is getting next to impossible. These pictures are horrible! Actually, I don't have any good pictures of him lately b/c all he wants to do is MOVE!!!! My mom just ordered a backdrop for me for my birthday, and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am hoping I can find something to entice him to sit still and let me take a few pictures with it!

No comments: