Saturday, December 10, 2011

3 months old!



I can't believe it's been 3 months! Love this kid SO SO much. He's so sweet and such a little cuddler. This is both good and bad. I love cuddling too, I just also like to sleep. He likes to sleep with me :)

He's a pretty happy baby these days, but he does like to make sure he is being paid attention to. Apparently, no one told him he's the 3rd child and we don't have oodles of time to dote on him and an extra set of hands to hold him ALL DAY LONG.

He rewards for the attention though. The smiles are so so sweet. And the coos melt my heart. Here's a quick video that's actually a few weeks old but shows it so perfectly. He had just finished eating and was full of coos and smiles until I turned the camera on. He clammed up and then broke it back out when I told him how cute he was. (MELT)



I put him on the scale during Juliet's doctor's appointment the other day- 14.5 lbs and I think around 25". According to the charts I found online, that around the 75% for both- WOW!

No comments: