Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa came to our street!

Every year, the Torrance Fire Department sends Santa out to visit neighborhoods..I have no idea if it's EVERY neighborhood or certain ones, but I know he comes to our street every year. And for about 15 years the neighbors on our street have been organizing a Christmas "block party" for the evening he comes! So fun!

We ventured 5 houses down on Monday night for some neighborly mingling and a quick visit with Santa. The kids loved it- they were SO excited when Santa pulled up. Aidric and I did have to have a LONG talk that night about why he didn't fly. My explanation? "He flies to CA from the North Pole, but once he's here, his sleigh gets wheels so he can drive around." This sounds reasonable, no??






3 comments:

Richard and Sarah said...

SO CUTE!

Megan said...

How fun!

Kate said...

I had to do a double take on that 1st picture....they look like twins!! Merry Christmas Staci!!