Monday, December 13, 2010

I swear..he HAS a bed....

The night after I found Aidric on the stairs, I went up to go to bed myself and look what I found:



He was sick a few weeks ago and I let him sleep in our bed. Ever since, he's been climbing in with us EVERY night between midnight and 4 AM. I guess he figured he'd just cut to the chase and start the night where he wanted to be. And I VERY rarely make our bed, but Juliet's party was that day, so rather than take the pillows off and cover up, he just found a way to be cozy amongst them.

And then there was last night. After putting him to bed, he started calling me from the stairs. I told him to go to bed and he said he was going to wait for me. I told him I was going to be awhile and he said he was just going to wait. I find it's easier to not argue with him on stuff like this, so I just didn't answer. And this is where he chose to wait for me...on the floor at the top of the stairs.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

so, so cute!!! Ryder spent LOTS of nights sleeping on his floor around this age - although he was more interested in playing with his toys than being close to me. ;) What a sweet boy you have!!

Unknown said...

Hello,
I just found your blog ( I was on mine and happen to hit next blog on my nav bar). I love your “2 minutes” post and the one with your son passed out on the stair case. I hope that everyone is over the little bug (sickness). Please feel free to check out my blog @ http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/