Sunday, August 22, 2010

Legoland!!

Whew...it's been almost a month since we went to Legoland. And we had a blast!! Life and a new venture are just getting in the way of my blogging lately. I am going to really work on doing better though..I love looking back at the little and big things I've blogged over the past 3 years and I don't want to slack now.

Anyway...Legoland was awesome. We spent 2 days there at the end of July with Grandma and Papa Porras, Uncle Richard, Aunt Sarah, and cousins Grace and Max. I was very concerned prior to the trip that Juliet was NOT going to be happy about her inability to go on most of the rides. She surprised me by being very chill about it though. She mainly just watched from the sidelines..it helped that she had several adults available to entertain her..and an ice cream from Papa didn't hurt anything =)
























5 comments:

Richard and Sarah said...

ahhhh, so fun! love the one of jules holding onto the bars and the shots from the slide.

SpunkyToes said...

What a fun day!

Gretchen said...

Looks like so much fun!! Love the sheer joy captured in the slide pictures!!

Joli and Tyler said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm with Gretch - the slide pictures are great! I'm sad that we won't get to do fun stuff like this with you guys anymore : (

beth said...

looks like such a fun trip!! especially love the slide pics!