Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A boy, his bear and his backpack

I picked Aidric up from his Mother's Morning Out program today and he asked for his bear. (Which we had put in his backpack while he was there) So, I got it out and handed it to him. As he hugged it to his chest, he just looked so sweet I asked him if I could take a picture of him when we got home. I was thrilled when he said yes, and it just struck me what a sweet little boy he is. And I can say this today. I could NOT have said this for the last 3 days or so. I couldn't have said it for a good week last month. But, we go through phases here and Sunday started a good phase. He's back to being sweet to his sister, saying please, thank you and no thank you. He's eating his meals instead of telling me he doesn't like ANYTHING I put in front of him. All around, he's a lot of fun to be around. For now.....





5 comments:

Kate said...

super sweet pictures! It's like a light switch w/ moods and 'difficult times' isn't it? :)

Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh, he looks SO grown up! Love the long hair. =) And glad you're in a good phase for this week at least!

Richard and Sarah said...

look at that long hair! i love it. can't wait to see him since he's in his sweet boy phase! :)

Unknown said...

Aww, so very sweet!!

Sarah said...

That is so sweet!!