Monday, January 11, 2010

"Christmas" ...still

I know, it's January 11th and I'm still blogging Christmas! My goal is to be caught up by the end of the week.

"Santa" brought Aidric a train table. Chris put it together once we got back in CA. When Aidric woke up the next morning, I told him Santa had come and he went running up the stairs. We were a little disappointed that he didn't show more excitement, but perhaps the train table box sitting in the garage for the last 2 months gave it away.

While he didn't shriek and scream in joy that morning, he has played with it endlessly EVERY day since. I think I might love it even more than he does!



Juliet loves it too.

1 comment:

beth said...

TOTALLY jealous of the train table!! I hope we get one of those one day! And yes, I know I would like it just as much as the boys...maybe more :)