Saturday, July 25, 2009

What did we do before blogs??

Three years ago, I didn't even know what a blog was. Now, I am shocked when I find out someone doesn't have one! I started Aidric's blog as a way to keep family and friends updated while he was in the NICU, without having to make a million phone calls. I didn't know people would continue to be interested in reading it once he was home, but I had people question my lack in updating it, so I kept going. Now, I can't imagine not keeping it up. I enjoy capturing pieces of our life, documenting them and sharing them here.

Anyway....I totally diverged from the point of my post. I read so many blogs now, some to keep up with family and friends and others on fun things such as photography, baking and shopping! You can see some of my favorites over to the right. You'll see CoffeeShop Photography Blog is one of them and I'm writing this entry today to link to her comments section to enter her latest contest; a free sharpen/resize/watermark action custom made! Wish me luck...and go check out all of her amazing free actions and tutorials for Photoshop, Elements and Lightroom!

CoffeeShop Blog

No comments: