Wednesday, July 29, 2009

He loves pink

Much to his father's chagrin, pink is his favorite color. He chooses a pink color tablet for his bath EVERY night. Even though we're out of pink, he still requests it first before settling on yellow or blue. He was ECSTATIC when he put his "coiter" (quarter) in the trinket machine at the dr's office the other day and got HOT PINK bouncy ball. He loves when I put Crystal Light in my water b/c then it's "mommy's pink water". But, the best of all is when he found my shoes in the living room the other day and decided he should wear them. As soon as he went for the shoes, I went for my camera...


9 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love this!!! You're getting a good stash of blackmail pictures to use down the road. =) And love the shoes too! I may need to borrow those . . .

Kate said...

oh my gosh! Mason is the SAME WAY!! Always picks the PINK crayone or the PINK chalk to draw with, has to play w/ our dog's PINK ball! Matt is getting a complex! This is funny!

Richard and Sarah said...

he's my favorite boy.

Gramcracker said...

So much like his daddy--soon it will be the cuticle cream!

celesle said...

pink IS the best color! looks good on 'em!

beth said...

he can definitely rock those pink heels!

Sarah said...

That's so stinkin cute!!!!

Krista Scott said...

That is hysterical!!

Rachael said...

Sooooo funny! He's SO going to get you in the future...