Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pasadena- Huntington Libary/Gardens

A few weeks ago, the kids and I took a little day trip to Pasadena to meet up with some friends at the Huntington Library. The gardens are absolutely amazingly beautiful...unfortunately, it was BLAZING hot that day. When left Redondo Beach, temp here was around 65/70. It was OVER 100 degrees there. So not prepared to hike around looking at flowers in that heat. We walked to the children's area and the kids spend the majority of the time getting wet in the fountains. I'd love to go back some day when we can look around more!

We took a few shots before leaving the house. 






 Aidric wanted to stand up...when I told him I needed him to sit so he'd be in the picture, he wasn't happy about that :)

Quinn and Juliet
  

All the kiddos...Evan, Connor, Aidric, Quinn, Juliet and Colin




 One of our "52 week" pictues

 My kids never ride in a stroller...EVER. Thank goodness Cherie had hers though, b/c Juliet was WHINY and tired and then Aidric stepped on a bee. So, they rode...

While Cormac was worn and slept. 

It's hard to see, but he's snuggling with a water bottle here. :)

1 comment:

B+J said...

Looks like a beautiful place! I am impressed that the whole gang was able to power through the heat. I love the sleeping Cormac photo. Amazing that even in the heat, babies can fall asleep snuggled next to your warmth.