Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk Paint

Another item on our summer "to do" list..we checked it off last week and have done it again since. I got the idea from a blog...I won't repeat the instructions b/c you can find them here if you are interested!

sidewalk chalk paint


They loved everything about this! Making the paint was probably almost as fun as using it for them. I didn't take pictures of that part b/c it required my help to ensure no fingers were smashed along with the chalk.







Yes, Juliet is only wearing her underwear. She had a super cute dress on that day and I didn't want to risk staining...it likely wouldn't have stained, but I wasn't taking any chances =)

4 comments:

Dana said...

They are quite the little artists. Love that project!

Kim Airhart said...

What a bunch of dolls.

Gretchen said...

Fun! We'll definitely be trying this. :)

Megan said...

Fun! I hate the mess that chalk makes on their hands and clothes so we will have to try this. Thanks!