Friday, April 9, 2010

I've really been looking forward to this milestone..

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to play games. Aidric received this CandyLand Castle game for Christmas and we hadn't opened it yet. Honestly, just waiting for a time when Jules was asleep and we could concentrate on playing it together. I am sad now that I waited so long. He LOVES it and absolutely understands the rules. He even "taught" Chris how to play later!

(For the record, he beat me 3x in a row, fair and square. He wasn't thrilled when I won the 4th game, but we're working on congratulating the winner and moving on...)




2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yay for games!! You know I was SO excited when Ryder got to this point, and his first game was Candy Land Castle too! =)

Unknown said...

that looks like a really cute game! will have to check it out.