Thursday, March 5, 2009

Someday

I really wish this was a post that I wrote- I wish I had thought of it and put it in words and in pictures. But, I didn't and Jennifer did, so you must go read it. It's beautiful and sooo true. And while I didn't write it as eloquently, it is something I think about- when he clings to my leg at music class and wants to sit so close we are practically one. He won't always want that. There will be a day when he will be the one putting distance between us. So, thank you Jen for reminding me to cherish him now in all his wonderful and terrible twoness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one of the most beautiful mommy blog post I've ever read. How lovely and creative. Thanks for sharing! By the way, your photos are always so crisp and professional. What kind of camera do you use?

Staci said...

Hi - I have a canon 40D. Thanks so much for the compliment!