Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He's going to hate me for this one day..

but, I couldn't resist. Juliet wears one of these adorable clips every day. (there's a link if you click on "these") Aidric always puts his hand over it, says "pease" or "petty" and asks me to put it in his hair. (He knows through trial and error that he is NOT allowed to take it out of her hair himself.) So, I oblige and he wears it the rest of the day...or until we leave the house, I do have my limits!

But seriously, doesn't he make the CUTEST little girl ever?? Why do boys always get the long lashes and big blue eyes??


5 comments:

kdkate said...

OMG - That is too cute! He is going to kill you one day though.

Kate said...

This is HILARIOUS!!! He really is a beautiful 'girl' though!!! Those eyes!! But yes, he IS going to hate you in about 12 years!

Richard and Sarah said...

juliet has a gorgeous big sister! :) richard actually said out loud 'who's that?' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo funny! (He's surely going to get you for this!) But, he's so beautiful, I can totally picture the dress! LOL

beth said...

That is too funny! He does look adorable though!