Monday, August 25, 2008

Wow, he's so smart!

I have mentioned before how Aidric loves to pick up a phone, hold it back behind his ear and say, "hi-eeeee". He usually does this with my cell or our home phone, but the other day, he picked up Chris's blackberry. I was surprised b/c Chris ALWAYS uses a headset, so Aidric has never seen him hold it up to his ear. So, how did he know it was a phone?

I commented on how brilliant my child is, as he has never done this with the remote or anything else, so he clearly just KNOWS what is a phone and what isn't.

So, last night, I hand him his toothbrush and he happily brushes his teeth for about a minute before holding the toothbrush up behind his ear and saying, "hi-eeee"!

Hmmm, I guess it is a little early to work on his mensa membership.

No comments: