Thursday, June 5, 2008

LAS VEGAS!!



Our first weekend away was a huge success!! That is not to say I didn't cry my eyes out walking out the door, and when we got in the car, I told Chris, "just drive", b/c I knew once we got some distance between us, I would feel much better.

Sarah and Mary sent us a million text messages and picture messages each day that we were gone, with constant updates. That helped A LOT!

While we were in Vegas, we saw the Cirque de Soleil show, Ka, which was pretty amazing. We had a delicious steak dinner and spent one day at the pool. One night, we sat down at the blackjack tables and all four of us immediately lost too much money in the course of about 20 minutes. We went to dinner and tried our luck again. Gretchen and Chris ended up winners, so Brent and I happily watched them win some of our money back!

A few pics from the weekend....

No comments: