Wednesday, June 4, 2008

catching up....

I am soooooo behind on updating the blog! Here's a quick recap and then I am going to go back and post date some entries. Aidric, Chris and I flew to Ontario, CA on May 23rd- we spent Friday night with Sarah, Richard, Grace and Mary. Then, on Saturday, Chris and I drove to Las Vegas to meet up with Brent and Gretchen for the weekend!! It was soooo incredibly hard to leave Aidric, but we knew he was in excellent hands. He is particularly in love with his Aunt Sarah.

After a weekend in Vegas, we spent a few more days at Sarah and Richard's and then packed it up and moved over to Mary and Larry's for a few days. We had a small birthday party on Saturday for Aidric, and it was perfect. Eating, swimming, just hanging out...

We are back in Austin and re-adjusting to every day life! I know a blog entry without pictures is a huge disappointment, but like I said, I am going back now to start working on that!!

2 comments:

Richard and Sarah said...

His Aunt Sarah is particularly in love with him too! Don't let him forget that.

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see the pics :)