Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby, It's COLD outside










Well, cold is a relative term, I guess. It is cold for Texas though! It has been so nice to start putting these warm outfits, hats and hoodies on Aidric! Previously, I would put them on him if we were going to stay home in the air-conditioned house all day. Now, we actually need them to leave the house!

Since I took a few pics of him in his car seat, it made me think of the pics in his car seat the day we brought him home. I put one on here for a comparison. He's only 4.5 months old, and already I'm nostalgic about his newborn days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's getting so big! I am glad I got to see him at the family reunion. Now, I assume you have a halloween costume picked out. I will be checking this again after Halloween. I hope to see some cute pictures. :)

SpunkyToes said...

Cute! We are also in Texas and I'm loving pulling out the long sleeves and hoodies!