Thursday, September 27, 2007

He just keeps growing...


I know that's what he is supposed to be doing, but it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Everytime he does something new, I get so excited for him. I was laying on the floor cheering him on when he rolled over for the first time, and when he slept through the night I decided I had never loved him more =) But, it's sad too. My little 5 lb. preemie is a big 4 month old boy now!! He has his 4 month check up and immunizations tomorrow. And on Saturday, he's getting kicked out of mom and dad's room to sleep in his crib.

He is such a loud sleeper that he often keeps us up at night with his grunting and talking, not to mention the slurping on his hand! He is also getting to the point where he will wake up if one of us gets up during the night. I think he'll probably do better with the transfer than I will. It just makes me so sad that I will not be able to look over next to the bed and see him with his legs straight up in the air, rocking back and forth in an attempt to roll over. What if I miss the first roll because he was all alone in his room?

I could go on, but In honor of the move, here is a picture of him in his co-sleeper next to our bed during a nap yesterday....Wish us luck on those shots.....and the move. Can't he stay small just a little bit longer???

No comments: