Sunday, July 29, 2007

An educational (& fun) weekend for Aidric








Grandma and Grandpa Porras came to visit us this past weekend. Larry is really into history, so he wanted to go to the Capital and to the LBJ Museum. We all made fun of him for wanting to visit the LBJ Museum, but it turns out we were all thanking him afterwards. It was really interesting! So, Aidric is already learning all about his roots as a Texan and one of its great past leaders.

Aidric has also seen his first movie. He and I went with a friend from my mom's group to see Knocked Up last week. Every Tuesday they have "Baby Day at the Movies" where they turn the lights up a little and turn the sound down. It was so nice to get out of the house and see a movie, and he was a perfect angel during it =)

We have his 2 month appointment this coming Tuesday. I'm excited to see how much he weighs now...my official guess is that it will be 9 lbs 8 oz; we'll see how close I am! What I am not so excited about are the two month immunization shots that he will get at that visit though.

No comments: