Monday, December 3, 2012

Princess Party {Juliet turns 4!}

Juliet turned 4 on December 1st and we celebrated with a princess party for her. It always goes so fast and I never get all the pictures I had imagined, but I think I covered most of what we had going on here. There were five "stations" set up for the girls...Sarah was in charge of mani/pedis, I painted faces, Richard supervised princess coloring in the playroom, Mary helped the girls with princess crowns and my mom got the girls started on beaded bracelets. We went easy with pizza for lunch and then had a crown shaped cake I had made. And last, we played a few quick games: kiss the frog and princess parade.



Opening the gift from the Everett's...Sleeping Beauty Disney Store dress- SOOOO excited!!


 One of her bffs, Sarah.

 Crown decorating..

Princess Malia

Aidric insisted on helping with the mani/pedi station. He did such a lovely job painting Aunt Sarah's nails :) 

wands for favors


Pizza!




 And cake!

 Princess Penny

Batman Aidric 

Samantha


All the princesses and batman 


Silly faces

Kiss the Frog

Present time 






No comments: