Tuesday, July 20, 2010

back in june...

Juliet swam in a full-size pool for the first time... and loooved it!! We spent the day before Father's Day at Grandma and Papa P's...



and it wouldn't be a true get together with Aunt Staci and Max if we didn't have a photo session..yes, i brought my dear nephew to a nearby field after his bedtime...



I think it was worth it..



The next day, we swam again over at Sarah and Richard's. I didn't get a good shot of her in this bathing suit, so I'm included this one...b/c seriously. HOW CUTE IS IT????


The guest of honor....



Uncle Richard..the other guest of honor =)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

love the piggies and the suit! so cute!!

Gretchen said...

Love these!! You already know I adore the silhouette shot but WOW, it's amazing!!! And have we already discussed that Claudia also has the tutu swimsuit?? I'm working on pics of her in it to post next!!