And now Juliet is FIVE MONTHS OLD!!! She is SUCH a sweet sweet baby. In honor of her "5 month birthday", the top 5 things we love about our little girl:
1. The gigantic smile that lights up your whole face pretty much anytime someone even glances at you.
2. The giggling. Once you get going, you don't stop. You especially think it's fun when I use my pinky nail to get a dried booger off your nose =)
3. How interested you are in everything. You watch us so carefully while we are doing things and reach out to grab anything you can.
4. The squawking, I mean, TALKING. You always have something to say. The best is when Aidric squawks- TALKS back to you in your language and the two of you have a little conversation.
5. Your sweet snuggles. You are pretty independent these days in putting yourself to sleep, but you have started falling asleep in the middle of the night while I am feeding you and when I lift you up over my shoulder to burp you, you just snuggle in close, making it soooooo hard to put you back in your crib instead of just sitting there and rocking you a bit longer.
I'm going to have to add a #6 here- I love that you are at the stage where your feet are the most interesting thing ever. As soon as we put you on your back, your feet immediately go up while you rock from side to side. (still no rolling though- you are taking your time with that one!))