Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've been a slacker!

So here are some random, not so great pictures!

He loves his new chair, never mind that the book is upside down.


His doll, in preparation for his baby sister!! He LOVES this baby and he's so sweet with her, until he's done with her that is- then he throws her across the room. He also likes to hand her to me, so I can rock her and kiss her. But, after watching me do it for a few seconds, he always scoots in really close to put his head up on my leg or my shoulder so I can rub his back and kiss him too. It's pretty sweet =)

6 comments:

Richard and Sarah said...

Can't wait to snuggle him and his baby.

Kristi said...

I love those pictures! He's so cute with his baby doll!

Kate said...

So cute!! He is going to be such a great big brother!!! I love his chair too.....:)

Kate said...

So cute!! He is going to be such a great big brother!!! I love his chair too.....:)

Kim Airhart said...

Your blog was on my list of recommended blogs in my reader so I thought I would check it out..

Cute Pics!!

Anonymous said...

I love the size of that doll! What kind is it, Staci? Such a good idea!