Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas in Austin


Do you think it's time to retire the swing? He's having a little too much fun in there!

Opening presents


New toys!



(I admit, I am back dating these to make up for my lack of blogging over Christmas!)

Chris, Aidric and I opened our presents from each other (and Aidric opened some that were sent to him from Grandma Hanewich, Grandma Sytsma and Gretchen too!) on Dec. 22nd- the day before we left for CA. Surprisingly, Aidric really did participate in the opening! While he and I were in the living room waiting for Chris, I put all of his presents in front of him. He reached for one and started tearing! We put together a few of his toys and he immediately started playing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys lived in Austin. I was just there for work in Dec.

Kate said...

Cute pictures!!! Love the swing one!! LOL!!

Melissa said...

Cute pics!! I'll admit I backdate ALL my blogger posts so that the date matches the pic date (and to make up for my lack of blogging!!)