Sunday, November 18, 2007

Aidric has been busy!

It seems that in just the last few weeks, we've seen a real personality emerging from our little guy! He is, for the most part, full of smiles and giggles for us. However, he also seems to have a bit of a temper. When he is playing with something, he usually tries to pull whatever it is off (like a toy that is dangling). Then, he gets MAD when the toy doesn't come off- he scrunches up his face and screams. Yikes! Isn't 5 1/2 months a little early for temper tantrums?

These pics are from a little over a week ago. I accidentally left his beanie on when I put him down for a nap. I could see on the video monitor that it was over his eyes while he slept, but it didn't seem to bother him so I left it. When I went to get him, he looked so cute laying there, moving his head from side to side like he was trying to figure out who turned the lights off.

When I started laughing while taking the pics, he started laughing right along with me! The kid was not in the least bit bothered by the fact that he couldn't see a thing.


Later that night, reading with daddy.



Trying green beans for the first time. Did he like them?

Hard to say...


A few weeks ago, he was sitting up on his own for just a few seconds. Now, it is all he wants to do! This is one of his favorite toys....



Lastly, here he is with his new friend, Ava. I know I previously announced a future wedding for Aidric and Claudia, but Ava is local.....only time will tell....

No comments: