Sunday, August 19, 2007

Strong Boy!






Aidric usually spends about 20-30 minutes a day on his tummy, working out those abs =) He's able to lift his head up pretty steady while he looks around. He's also getting better about letting me do our Mommy/Baby Yoga video. (A couple of weeks ago, he just cried the whole time!) The second picture of him on his back is the way I found him after I put him on his tummy and then turned around to get the camera! I don't think he officially "rolled" though- when I tried it re-enact it, I discovered that he actually just "falls" down off his forearms and the force rolls him over =)

I weighed him on our home scale the other day and he is up to 12 1/2 pounds! His little cheeks are so chubby!

For those of you in Indiana, we are SO excited to come home and see you all next week! We'll be home August 29-September 4.

(Chris finished the tower bookshelf this weekend, so I put in a couple more nursery pics now that it is finished!)

No comments: